by Randy Fairfield, 10/22/16
Did you know that you can get all your students on the website you want them to be on with just a few clicks? Here’s how you do it:
- Make sure your students are in a Google Classroom group you have setup.
- Install the “Share to Classroom” Google Chrome extension. – link
- Make sure the students are using Chromebooks.
- Go the link you want to push to your students.
- Push the URL to your students!
Randy Fairfield, MEd and MBA, is a teacher and consultant in the Richland School District in Eastern Washington. He is also a Google for Education Certified Trainer, Edmodo Certified Trainer and Hapara Champion Trainer and Consultant.
Sign up for our bimonthly newsletter to stay up-to-date on training events, online courses, and new blog posts!
Share this post: